This is going to be a great night for an amazing cause, benefitting Food Lifeline.
You're invited to join Chef John Howie for a celebrity Texas Hold 'Em poker tournament benefiting the NFL's Kick Hunger Challenge. You'll be surrouded by stars from the Seahawks, TV & Radio Personalities, and other local famous people.
The Taste of the NFL’s "Kick Hunger Challenge" is a friendly fundraising competition between all 32 NFL teams to raise money for food banks nationwide. Food Lifeline is Washington State’s largest hunger relief network. For every dollar raised, Food Lifeline is able to provide five nutritious meals to those in need in Western Washington.
All Kick Hunger Challenge proceeds go directly to Food Lifeline!
Your donation includes:
-Entry into the tournament
-Dinner catered by Seastar Restaurant & Raw Bar and John Howie Steak
-Cocktails from Wildwood Spirits Co. and beer from Beardslee Public House
-A whiskey tasting featuring 15 whiskeys from around the world
-A silent auction
In addition to John Howie you can expect to attend with:
· Seattle Seahawks Hall of Famer Walter Jones
· Seattle Seahawks defensive tackle Jordan Hill
· Seattle Seahawks Fifth Round Draft Pick Quinton Jefferson
· Former Seattle Seahawks safety Jordan Babineaux
· Former Seattle Seahawks fullback Kerry Carter
· Former Seattle Seahawks offensive tackle Sean Locklear
· Former Seattle Seahawks linebacker Dave Wyman
· Seattle Seahawks and Seattle Sounders FC COO Chuck Arnold
· Former University of Washington and NBA Star Eldridge Recasner
· MOViN 92.5 Radio Personality Justin Barnes
· Author and Radio Personality Mike “The Gasman” Gastineau
· ESPN Radio Host Dave “The Groz” Grosby
· KIRO Radio Host Danny O’Neil
· KIRO Radio Host Ron Upshaw
· Q13 Fox News Anchor Bill Wixey
· Former WSU Cougar and Seahawk Marcus Trufant
· Grammy winner Wanz (from Macklemore's "Thrift Shop")
· Sonics legend Slick Watts and his son Donald
· Spike O'Neill, formerly of the Bob Rivers show
· Slickhawk from KJR's "Mitch in the Morning"
The poker tournament will be played in the Texas Hold ‘Em style following standard rules. Players will receive a voucher to participate and will play for a chance to win prizes, including travel and dining packages! Special thanks to our sponsor Seattle Refined.
Tickets are LIMITED so get yours today.